UNTITLED 2 NORTH TOWER LAUNCHING
UNTITLED by Pharell Williams, WestDale and Reserve properties
- – Location is Broadway and half way between Yonge and Mt. Pleasant (110 Broadway)
- – Floor plans and pricing February 13th
- – Developed by WestDale and Reserve Properties
- – Interior Designed by U31
- – Architect IBI Group
- – Designed in collaboration with Pharell Williams and
- – North tower 21 storeys
- – South tower is 33 Storeys
- – Approximately 751 suites
- – occupancy approximated at fall 2023
- – 34,000 square feet on indoor and outdoor amenity space
- – walking distance to the new LRT and Subway
- – Maintenance .49 per foot
Curated condominiums at Yonge & Eglinton in collaboration with Pharrell Williams.
• Untitled is brought to you by the same developers from the highly successful Line 5
condominium project at Yonge and Eglinton.
• South Tower – is a 33-storey tower.
• North Tower – is a 21-storey tower and is part of the same Condo Corporation as the South
• Approximately 751 units
• Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
• Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom plans.
• All units have a balcony.
• All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch.
• 34,000 SF of Indoor & Outdoor Amenity Spaces including but not limited to;
▪ Indoor/Outdoor Pool
▪ Indoor/Outdoor Co-Work Space
▪ State of the Art Gym
▪ Basketball Court
▪ Rooftop Dining with Barbecue & Pizza Ovens
• Projected Occupancy: Spring 2023
• Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT.
• Local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban
Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness/Dunfield
Club, Orange Theory Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more.
• Great walkable restaurants in the area including: Bar Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway,
Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and so
many more.Curated condominiums at Yonge & Eglinton in collaboration with Pharrell Williams.